Some introductory text
Night fishing is allowed on the following waters. (Clifton Bridge, Powergen Water, Viaducts, Finger Ponds)*, Thrumpton, Pentons Field, Hazelford, Carlton on Trent, Night fishing is NOT allowed on the Nottingham Canal, or Martins pond
Strict rules apply to night fishing, NIGHT FISHING IS FOR BOOK HOLDERS ONLY, TEMPORARY MEMBER TICKETS DO NOT ALLOW NIGHT FISHING. NO FIRES OR BARBEQUES, NO BANK DIGGING,NO RADIO OR OTHER OFFENSIVE NOISES, NO LITTER OF ANY KIND TO BE LEFT.
Anyone found breaking these rules will be expelled from the Federation.
Anglers should be aware that whilst night fishing, they do so at their own personal risk.
1) No unauthorised pegging or matches allowed on all federation waters.
2) No spinning or live baiting in Federation ponds until after October1st or where matches are being held.
3) All fish must be returned to the water.
4) Applications for matches should be made to the secretary (P Warwick, 0115 8089232) and will be on a first come first served basis. Permits will be issued on receipt of the full match fee.
5) All members are requested to not fish after midnight on days preceding booked matches and after 4.00 pm on evening match days. All members are requested to close all gates, avoid damaging fences, banks, crops, light no fires, use no barbeques and refrain from bank digging.
6) Borrowash is a members only water.
7) All members are classed as bailiffs and are asked to report to the secretary any one breaking the Federation rules or any incident that may bring the Federation into disrepute.
8) The use of Bloodworm, Feed worm and Jokers is banned on all Federation waters.
9) No liability will be accepted by the Federation Committee or its officers for any injury or loss to a person or his equipment or vehicle whilst fishing, approaching or leaving any lands or car parks owned or leased by the Federation however such injury damage or loss may have occurred.
10) Leave no litter of any description.
11) IGNORANCE OF THE RULES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS AN EXCUSE.
(* Key Required)